Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

I think I need a Taco with Cheese

Anything but pancakes.... Not bad for this type of humor... still won't be able to eat pancakes though!
:-)

The Cloak - Episode 1 The Cloak - Episode 1

As usual, your wit and humor are unmatched. Liked the new style - maybe it is part of an evil communist conspiracy - either way I will be laughing for weeks. :-)

L.egomatrix Revolutions L.egomatrix Revolutions

Wow!

Once again you have surpassed yourself with excellence. The camera angles were downright superb and the music was fantastically insync with the action. Kudos to you!!

SecretAgentBob responds:

Thanks

Glad you liked the animation!

NOO!!! DON'T EAT ME MR. TOENAIL!!1!!! AHHH!!!!
(heh, thanks again for another great review TypeQueen - I am gratefull for your continued support of my insanity)

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

Very well done! Bravo!!

I style not seen too often on Newgrounds - which is a shame because that was a beautifully done movie and the subject matter was handled tastefully!

Hope is a good thing. Hope is a good thing.

Not what you usually see on N.G.

That was beautiful and the message was even better. The piece of music was one of my favorites. Good Job!

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

Very Enjoyable

Very good style and animation. Also enjoyed the story. Visited your web site and it rocks! Thanks for the entertainment.

The Rules The Rules

Always liked the instruction manuels.

Enjoyed the movie - yep, certainly did explain alot. :-) Got a few good giggles and better yet got a couple of tips. keep up the good work!

Evolution of Animation Evolution of Animation

Good Job

This was well done - I enjoyed watching a look into what should have probably been called the evolution of "the animator".

Small, Medium, Large Small, Medium, Large

Better - but....

While this is a slight improvement from Pen of Doom and a bigger improvement over Suggestion Box - it still does not, by a long shot, compete with your earlier episodes of Neurotically Yours. It seems like your "joy" for creating has been replaced by your need for commercialism. Which is such a shame.

Name Switch Name Switch

LOL :-D

Too funny! Too Funny! Thank you for the great giggle!

CodeRedClock responds: